Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer pop up problems.?

Okay so just about two nights ago i had sent some audio from my phone to my computer, well on my computer i couldn't hear the audio at all. Since on my computer I'm not the addmin., i decided i'd try limewire to find an audio fixer. So i fould one, started to download that, and my virus scanner blocked it(Virus scanner's name is Webroot Antivirus with AntiSpyware) Well, after closing out of the audio fixer and giving my computer a virus scan (in which it found 6 viruses) I keep on getting all these popups. The popups are originated from CiD.



Here's one of the popups i'm getting:



http://puzzle-games.pogo.com/games/stack...



I've been getting popups like every five minutes and I'd really like to get them to go away. Is there anyway that i can put a blocker on CiD with my virus scanner? I have popup blockers on my computer just as a little extra information.



Thanks!



Computer pop up problems.?liveupdate



Pop-ups dont come from viruses



Its spyware did you scan with your Anti-Spyware?



Its probably a separate program than your anti-virus, I dont think it scans for both at once



To the people above me she clearly stated she already had an Anti-spyware



"Webroot Antivirus _with AntiSpyware_"



Computer pop up problems.?nortin

No comments:

Post a Comment