Friday, August 21, 2009

Some one knows?

My Add/Remove has completely changed. Programs I wanted to delete are not listed anymore. I have run all my antispyware as well as my antivirus. Please help me. Thank you very much.



Some one knows?anti virus scan



in the alternative , to delete the unwanted programs , double click my computer , double click C drive , double click program files , right click the file and select delete .



Some one knows?ariel



There is a filter on the top right cornor, just change it.
It sounds like they might be hidden files now...a good way to make sure what is on your computer is to use spybot which is free, just go to yahoo and type in spybot, download it and it finds all the hidden files and back agents and trojens that the anti virsuses dont touch...we found several hidden files that I didnt know were there...hope it helps
What OS r u running?

No comments:

Post a Comment