Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I remove Trojan Vundo and Fotomoto that followed Bestseller antivirus?

I was checking out some websites - either bleachexile.com, veoh.com, or kumby.com, don't know from which one it came from - I received an alert of spyware and trojans that seemed to be from Windows, prompting me to install antispyware software - i was in a hurry so I clicked and it started downloading Bestseller antivirus, I couldn't cancel it. I managed to delete it but from then on got Symantec antivirus alerts of Trojan.Vundo and Adware.Ezula, and Windows Defender alerts of Fotomoto. I downloaded a Symantec FixEzula tool and those alerts stopped, but I keep getting Trojans and Fotomoto alerts no matter how much I quarantine, clean, remove risks and reboot. I'd appreciate the help!



How do I remove Trojan Vundo and Fotomoto that followed Bestseller antivirus?internet



Sorry to hear about your problem. I have come across this many times and what I suggest below will work in the majority of cases.



No antivirus or antispyware protection is perfect, not even the expensive ones but a good mixture will help you clean your system and hopefully keep it clean. It is advisable not to run two or more anti virus applications.



For starters, download, update and run a full scan using the following product:



http://www.superantispyware.com/



SuperAntiSpyware is exceptional and will remove the majority of difficult Trojans and Worms, not just the easy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment