Friday, August 21, 2009

Please HELP, VERY DESPERATE!!?

I am in a very physically and mentally abusive marriage, my husband is a very violent and controlling man and as I am new to the country with no friends and relatives, I had been completely shut off from eevrybody and had no way to seek help, he doesnt allow me to go out or talk to anybody and monitors me constantly, a kind neighbour lent me her laptop on which I am writing this,I convinced my husband that I am using the laptop to only play puzzle games on the internet and he doesnt think me computer savy to be capable of anything, he is a software engineer, I have been using the laptop to communicate to my parents in another country via email and access sites for help with doemstic violence, I am very scared that he may have used spyware to monitor me, i have used antispyware to detect and remove them but still am terrified that he may remove the hard disk and check for the info and sites i have been to, is there any way i can erase the info from the hard disk? please help!!!



Please HELP, VERY DESPERATE!!?



On the top of the Internet bar, tere is a bar. On it it has file, edit, view, etc. go to Tools and click Internet Options. Then, click of the clear history button underneath history. good luck!



Please HELP, VERY DESPERATE!!?antivirus downloads



you need to leave this brutal thug and be your own person.



Don't be a slave. Be a human.
Step 1 - Grab hammer



Step 2 - Place computer on table



Step 3 - Using a downward motion, force hammer onto the laptop's case



Step 4 - Keep repeating step 3 until you cannot tell that what you were smashing was a laptop



Step 5 - Call 911



Step 6 - Get the police to your house and tell them about what your husband is doing to you
find a domestic violence help center and get going NOW !
Yes. I have linked a program. Hope your problems can be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment