Friday, August 21, 2009

Does anyone know anything about errorsmart is it any good to fix your software issues?

also it comes with a antispyware is this safe to use and reliable



Does anyone know anything about errorsmart is it any good to fix your software issues?hp



Dont know that one, I use 'TuneUp Utilities 2008' works well.



also use a good anti spyware prog. ( I use 'PC Tools spyware Doctor' highly recommended in the computer mags).



along side my Norton.



Next year I'm switching over to Kaspersky internet security as it seams to come up top in most reports.



I would not trust just any program I randomly find on the web.



Too risky.



Does anyone know anything about errorsmart is it any good to fix your software issues?mcaffee



all these softwares that promises to fix computer problems are some type of spyware, best thing to do is save all your files to external media and do a system restore

No comments:

Post a Comment