Friday, August 21, 2009

Problem w/ my computer?

I have a problem with my computer. My computer (Windows) Is saying it detects spyware. The problem is I can't install any antispyware because My disc drive doesn't work. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you all in advance!



Problem w/ my computer?anti virus



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...



That is a link to Microsofts Windows Defender which is actually a pretty good Anti-Spyware program. You can download the install file and install it for free (not a trial.. is free) and then just update it then run it to remove the spyware off your PC.



Problem w/ my computer?auto protect



Well, if you dont ever want to be bothered by spyware EVER AGAIN there is one simple solution. Go to the nearest bridge, drop your PC off the side, head to your nearest apple store, and buy yourself a shiny new Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment