Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have a website (secure pc cleaner) that installed itself upon my computr and is my desktop. How do

It got past my firewall and antispyware and antivirus. How do I uninstall the desktop background and this program? I can find it in my C drive but cant uninstall it. Help!! Thanks...



I have a website (secure pc cleaner) that installed itself upon my computr and is my desktop. How do i rid it?free adware remover



This will remove it, free.



SUPERAntiSpyware(recomended)



SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!



Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!



http://www.superantispyware.com



SecurePCCleaner is a fake PC cleanup application that is often secretly imported and executed on your machine with the help of nefarious Trojans. SecurePCCleaner may also come through various loopholes on your Internet browser. Once installed, SecurePCCleaner will load on every Windows startup and will issue fake messages stating that your system is infected with spyware. SecurePCCleaner uses deceptive advertising tactics to scare you into purchasing its full version. SecurePCCleaner is usually delivered through the Zlob Trojan malware.



*You will probably recieve several answers to your question. Whoever helped you the most,please come back and give that person Best Answer.



I have a website (secure pc cleaner) that installed itself upon my computr and is my desktop. How do i rid it?internet security 2006



SUPERAntiSpyware worked great for me - got rid of all components of SuperPCcleaner virus/spyware, where other software did not... Report It


Get this.
Well you go to your recycling bin on the computer drag the annoying file and it will say do you only want to get rid of the icon if not click the blue letters it will show every single thing you have on your computer now find the file delete it and any others you want to and your done

No comments:

Post a Comment