Friday, August 21, 2009

Stopzilla.. opinions please?

Hello.



I have been using Stopzilla Antispyware and Pop up blocker and I have to say that it appears to be a pretty good program. However, it seems to want to take over my pc! It wants to have several desktop icons and wants to always run but I dont want it to.. I want to occasionally scan with it because I use Spybot to.



My question is what do u think of the program.. good bad.. what? I paid 39.00 for it and hate to uninstall but If u think I should.. I will. Thanks.



Stopzilla.. opinions please?free spyware



Well I am sure there are options in your spyware to change settings on it. I would start on your options and pick what you want running or not.



I am not sure if you wasted money . I don't use spy ware programs, then again I only go to 3 https sites. I use my computer at work to browse more of the Internet.



Stopzilla.. opinions please?live update



If you bought it from the Chinese or the Japanese then they just made a program to fool you and it probably sends information every minute on what your doing.
In my book, anything that takes over my computer like that is only worthy of the boot. your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment