Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I speed up my slow laptop?

I have a gateway MX6128



1.50 GHz



Intel Celeron M



248MB of RAM



XP Home



I tried a bunch of hardware cleaners/antispyware/antivirus(ccleaner, windows defender, adaware, windirstat, auslogics disk defrag, avg, spyware doctor, ect.)



I think the problem is my RAM. Should I upgrade it? and if yes, 1GB or 2GB?



How do I speed up my slow laptop?hp



Most computer users have been trained that if you want more speed for your computer, then add more memory. Well, this is true, in certain circumstances. But for most of the times, it really is just bad files in your registry files. Corrupted or missing registry files can make your computer too slow.



The registry is a main part of your computer's Operating System. With time, as you use Windows and install and uninstall programs, your registry will get congested and full of errors. So your computer could slow down. So, if you can clean it up this problem can be solved.Sometimes you can speed computer up by 300%. To clean up registry,You can download a software called regsitry cleaner---Clean registry,remnant,corrupt files and temp files,history,cookies,etc.. This site:



http://www.speeduppc.info/index.php?t=ma...



lists top 5 registry cleaner,you can download and scan for free.



Good luck!



How do I speed up my slow laptop?mcaffee

No comments:

Post a Comment