Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why is my desktop freezing when verifying email attachments. This happens on both Outlook.yahoo and

I have a new laptop with vista and have installed Windows OneCare. So far no problems. However with my original desktop with XP I have recently uninstalled Norton AV and replaced it also with OneCare. The result is that now when I try to open email attachments ( movie clips, pics etc ) when verifying the computer locks up and I have to re log on or Ctrl,Alt Del my way out. I dont know if this is a factor or not but I still have AVG antispyware installed. Should I remove this? and how in laymans terms can I resolve the attachments freezing issue? This is happening on all my email accounts.



Why is my desktop freezing when verifying email attachments. This happens on both Outlook.yahoo and gmail.?internet security



Yahoo has paid, trained TECHS who can help you with your question or problem. Make certain to go into much detail so they understand what information you need. (Simply copy and paste the question you've asked here into the form and add more details if necessary.)



Here's a link to a Yahoo! Mail Errors and Problems Reporting Form:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...



Here's a link to a Yahoo E-Mail Help Request Form:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...



Use this form to report incidents of abuse or harassment.http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...



Customer Service: 1-408-349-1572

No comments:

Post a Comment