Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer keeps getting a pop up saying your computer was infected by a trojan. How to get rid of

My computer keeps getting a pop up saying your computer was infected by a trojan every time I open a program or go to a new website. It says that it was infected by a trojan, some files could be lost. Click OK to download the antispyware program to clean your system (Recommended). I know that I have some kind of adaware or spyware but I can't get rid of it. I have norton, lavasoft adaware, and spybot search and destroy and it will not find the problem or get rid of it. Also, when I click ok to download, it wants me to download setup1.exe from files-secure.com. I know that this is trying to get me to download something that will hurt my computer more but I don't know how to get rid of this. Can anyone help?? '



Thanks



My computer keeps getting a pop up saying your computer was infected by a trojan. How to get rid of this? Helpmicrosoft office



its a version of the smitfraud virus. you can remove it by following these directions.. http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix... good luck



My computer keeps getting a pop up saying your computer was infected by a trojan. How to get rid of this? Helpnorton antivirus



that popup that tells you that you are infected and to "click here" to clean your computer is the spyware itself. you need to get the most recent version of adaware to take care of this. if you arent sure what version you have just uninstall it and go to download.com to get the most recent version. it wont delete it on the first try, youll need to run it, then let it run after you restart before windows starts. this will take care if the problem.
I got that same virus. That pop-up you are getting is a virus. I have installed Norton, AVG, PC Tools Antivirus, and many more, and have not been able to remove it. What you have to do is find a geek friend (or if you are a computer geek), and you need to install Windows XP on a different hard drive. Once you do that, hook up your virus-infected hard drive as the secondary hard drive, and go into Windows, then My computer, right-click itm and click Format. Format the hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment