Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help me! Everytime I use th internet I get ads popping up.?

I have super antispyware and have run it, it got rid of all the tracking cookies and stuff and I thought that would b an end of the situation but it's not.



When they come up it always starts as CID: and then changes to an ad. What is going on and how can I fix it for free?



Help me! Everytime I use th internet I get ads popping up.?spyware removal



here are some other free anti spywares: http://www.2-spyware.com/compare2.php



what you have is probably adware or adware+some fake security tool they want you to buy. and anti spyware should remove these problems.



Help me! Everytime I use th internet I get ads popping up.?virus protection software



I recommend using AT%26T Yahoo's own Internet Browser. Its the best browser I've used. It has its own security features such as a pop-up blocker. Its really good, especially when you can automatically sign in to your Yahoo account %26 I have no problems with it. It will always notify you when a pop-up comes %26 lets you decide if you want to see the pop-up or not. Plus its free especially if you have a Yahoo account!
Download Any pop-up blocker like of google,yahoo,etc.



then enable this pop-up blocker and see the change.



wonder of wonders,the ads wont come



i recommend u must download yahoo or google toolbars because these 2 websites are the topmost websites in the world and mostly safe...
get a pop up stopper like this one its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment