Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dso exploit and BlazeFind.SearchEnhancer.ISTba... Help?

In a previous question that I had asked in regards to my browser being hijacked for the very first time yesterday it was suggested to me that I had a version of the smit fraud virus so i downloaded the kit to fix it and everything seemed to be fine because i didn't recieve anymore antispyware pop ups telling me that my system was infected but then i decided to download the 2007 version of Ad-Aware to do a full system scan of my computer and when the scan was complete it said i had 129 infections and so i proceeded to delete them and run another scan and when i ran a second scan everything in ad aware came back as 0 however, when i scanned my computer with spy bot it showed up that dso exploit and blazefind.searchenhancer.ISTbar were problems found however, the version of spybot on my computer is a few years old so do I just simply ignore what it is telling me? Could i possibly just need to download a new version of internet explorer? if so, how do i download it? thanks for your help!!



Dso exploit and BlazeFind.SearchEnhancer.ISTba... Help?malware



I agree that particular malware may not be in Adaware's definitions, so it has not picked up anything. My advice would be to update Spybot then re-run the scan or an even better solution would be to go to www.download.com and download SuperAntispyware Free Edition which is leaps and bounds ahead of either Spybot and Adaware in terms of malware detection and removal. Your internet Explorer version is not the problem, it is your antispyware protection that is lacking. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment