Friday, August 21, 2009

I am ruinning a pandasoftware free scan and it is 1/3rd done and already found 80 hacking tools and

which are tools used by hackers to attack a system from a remote location and 16 spyware and it still has to check 2/3rd of the computer. It wants $13 to renew. I did this at someone's suggestion due to very slow computer. I am on a small income and though I could if really necessary pay..if I can remove these free somehow and restore my computer speed, it would help.



It started acting slow in the last week but I am reluctant to do a system restore as I o not want to lose all my recent files I did and can't find which are recent and which are old to copy to email or something.



I think maybe it is related to downloading torrents from torrentz. One download took 48 hours and I deleted and did some more of the same show from different places and none had sound. I have removed them all.



I have done several checks on my adaware, avg free, avg antispyware and also have spywareblaster.



What might I do..especially in regards to these hacking tools which have me worried..anywhere to remove



I am ruinning a pandasoftware free scan and it is 1/3rd done and already found 80 hacking tools and root kits?antispyware



DONT PAY A DIME! There are free tools that people have mention that can help remove all the junk you have catched with all the unsafe browsing done in the past.



1) Get a free firewall (zonealarm, pctools firewall, comodo firewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment