Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hey i restarted my computer and instead of my desktop popping up this popped up as my desktop?

Your Computer Is In Danger



Windows security center has detected spyware/adware infection



It is strongly recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss



if you know of a program that works and you have used it will you tell me thanks



Hey i restarted my computer and instead of my desktop popping up this popped up as my desktop?antivirus download



This will remove it, free.



SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones.Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!



http://superantispyware.com/



* You will probably recieve several answer to you question. Whoever helped you the most,please come back and give that person Best Answer.



Hey i restarted my computer and instead of my desktop popping up this popped up as my desktop?bmw



messenger spam!



all programs--administrative tools--services



all services are in alphabetical order



Alerter Service



right click--select properties--select disable from drop down menu



do the same for

No comments:

Post a Comment