Friday, August 21, 2009

My PC got spyware unable to remove what should i do?

i already use Windows defender, yahoo antispyware etc there r still a few more cannot remove , keeps booting everytime i turn on my PC , eg PsGuard , E Dialer , etc



My PC got spyware unable to remove what should i do?anti virus software



I had the same problem w/McAfee Internet Security Suite...I spent several unsuccessful wasted hours with that challenge. Finally, McAfee technical support admitted that the installation disk I bought had a corrupt spyware file. Instead of reimbursing me for my troubles---they emailed a 'complete uninstall from registry program' which did not work.



To make a long story short, I had to completely reformat my harddrive and completely reinstall my entire system to remove the McAfee Internet Security Suite from my system.



That incident left a bad feeling regarding Symantec Norton / McAfee Internet Security Suite.



Good Luck



My PC got spyware unable to remove what should i do?aurora



buy Norton system works or Spybot or ad-aware SE Personal
The best way to deal with situation is to have the best software. Download Ad Aware SE Personal Edition from Lavasoft Company, the best antispyware and malware removal tool. More to this it is completely free of cost. You can download it from this link http://www.download.com/3000-2144-100459...

No comments:

Post a Comment