Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help!!! trojan message appears everytime I go on enternet explorer?

I went onto my user on my pc and when I clicked on internet explorer a message window popped up. It said I have a trojan. what do I do. then when I went on google, a message popped up that said my browsers had been hijacked. then it said I need to download the newest antispyware software. what the heck should I do. Im scanning my pc with avgfree and spybot search and destroy.



ps. I was on my dads user and every thing was fine, this all happed when I logged out of his and went on to mine.



Help!!! trojan message appears everytime I go on enternet explorer?liveupdate



try updating your AVG, and Spy bot then run them again.



Also get Firefox - IE is a chrome plated turd.



Also Download this file



http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/...



Run it and post it on this forum http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/index.php



for a FREE diagnostic. The guys are VERY good and will tell you what is wrong and what to do. NO CHARGE.



Help!!! trojan message appears everytime I go on enternet explorer?nortin



Okay you have to catch the trojan before it get into your father's user. If your scanning doesn't find it has attacked those programs and stop their scan feature.



Your go to need Norton Antivirus 2007 or Norton Antivirus 2008.



This is how I found and stopped it.
I dont have the answer to that question but I would suggest downloading and using different browsers. I think Internet Explorer's the worst one. Use Mozilla Firefox or Avant.
Run Norton and see if there is a trojan or virus.
go to Download.com and download ad-aware and spybot(free). They should help you clean out your computer a little. And use Mozilla Firefox!

No comments:

Post a Comment