Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is WINDOWS DEFENDER effective enough to protect me from SPYWARES and the like?

Vista users use this Windows Defender antispyware.As far as I know I can have more than one anti-spyware but I can only have 1 antivirus.I wonder if Windows Defender can give me n assurance that it could protect my system even without having to install another anti-spyware such as AD-ware.One thing I worry is that Windows Defender seldom updates itself.



Is WINDOWS DEFENDER effective enough to protect me from SPYWARES and the like?trojan



http://search.techrepublic.com.com/searc...



Is WINDOWS DEFENDER effective enough to protect me from SPYWARES and the like?abtuvurys 2005



SURE
In my experience, no. It has a very low number of spyware definitions and I recommend spy sweeper.
well i havn't seen defender picking up security threats.. which my symantec can.. so Better use additional antivirus %26 internet security suits... bcoz with microsoft products u get more loop-holes than the bits in product.. keep the automatic update on.. and let the defender update %26 perform but keep an additional product to help you better...
i doubt so...you can try mcafree or avg
Im using Vista with windows defender and I aslo use this.



AVG is a collection of anti-virus protection tools that gives you full protection against viruses, worms, Trojans and malware. AVG provides you with all that you need to be completely protected: including a tool for scanning your hard drive and e-mail, as well as a real-time shield to prevent infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment