Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help i think my computer has a virus?

ok this is the deal my computer is a little slow but pop ups are the problem things are popping up saying my computer has a trojan black door virus or something and my background where my wallpapaer was says " through your IP adress an unauthorized access was gained by another computer please install antispyware software" so i went to download.com and tried to install adware,AVG, and spybot (not all at once lol) they all scanned and said to purchase the full version to get rid of the problems someone help i need to download something real to actually find and GET RID of the problem for free!!! also please answer this as well if i wanted to purchase something which is the best i heard norton, is that true please base your answers on personal experience thanks!!!



Help i think my computer has a virus?free antivirus download



Your computer maybe already infected with adware/spyware/trojans.



You can try following antispywares to clean your computer



http://www.SecureMyWindows.com



http://www.superantispyware.com



Help i think my computer has a virus?internet security



get free avg antivirus and spybot antispyware update therm and run them
Pop-ups are mostly caused by ad ware, spy ware, and other malicious and unwanted software.

No comments:

Post a Comment