Friday, August 21, 2009

Where is that music coming from???

I have had this problem for a few months: I am on the internet and then, all of a sudden, this music starts blaring out of nowhere! It sounds like a hard rock radio station and I can't find out where it's coming from or how to get rid of it. If I just leave it alone, or if I reboot my pc, it will go away for awhile. My antivirus/antispyware software is up to date, and I can't figure out what to do.



Also, if I am not on the internet (my pc is DSL so it's online all the time), it just suddenly starts blaring this music. It's weird! Can you help me out?



Where is that music coming from???free antivirus download



What's wrong? Can't fix your own computer problem?



Why don't you go ask your mom, who is the "idiot" now??



Where is that music coming from???internet security



My dad had that problem its called the trojan virus. im not sure how you cure it you might want to get a computer person to come and check it out!! : ) i hope i helped.
If your not sure where the music is coming from restart you computer and see what opens when it restarts!



If you click on some advertisements they start playing music and or talk.



Good luck!
it's probably a random hidden popup or something. just turn the sound off.

No comments:

Post a Comment