Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want your help, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

I want to close 'Safely Remove Hardware' from running on the task bar. It automatically appeared after I installed SpyBoot Search and Destroy ( antispyware ). Please suggest how do I overcome the problem. Do you know what this thing is???????????



I want your help, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?photoshop



Both the above answers are correct "safely remove hardware" only appears when you have finished say moving pictures from your flash drive pen to your system, it's basically saying it's now safe to unplug.



As the other answer suggests it must just be a coincidence that you added new spyware and thought it was that-it wont be but if your worried you could always remove that program from your system, goto start then my computer then remove programs select it and delete!



I have had major problems with so called spyware removers.



One I can guarantee is safe, sound easy to use etc.. is



super anti spyware look it up on google it's free!!!!!



I run this along side my antivirus AVG free addition I have had no worries since using these.



Better and faster system speeds that using Norton.



Hope that helps



Regards



I want your help, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?symatec



This icon appears only when u connect USB Hardware that can be used as storage. For example, USB Flash/Jump Drives, Card Readers, USB Floppy Drives, etc.
Safely is part of XP and you can't remove it.
I assume it's a laptop here? Removing hardware safely is part of XP and you can't remove it.



Spybot would have nothing to do with this it's just a coincidence.
That icon is like death and taxes...it exists forever

No comments:

Post a Comment