Friday, August 21, 2009

HELP!! VIRUS and SPY/ADD WARES!!!?

Hi, i've been recently searchign and downloading games and programs for my comps, recently I kept on getting the same/similar virus's, spywares, and addwares. and i am sick of them, especially the creators......



Anyways for example, i have this virus in my local temp files along with some otherones(like 6 others) and they either slow my comp alot, or kept popping up messages from my AVG claiming that i got a virus(which knew) persistantly.



Also a addware/spyware that i have, and some of my friends have was called "AntiSpyware Master" which sounds liek a good program, but not. Becuase it wants to register in their crapy website, their program won't sotp buggin my comp, AND I CAN"T DELET IT. Some stupid addware it turned out to be.



IF anyone could help me please do share, becuase many people have encounter similar virus's and feathues such as this.



Thank You for Your Time



HELP!! VIRUS and SPY/ADD WARES!!!?hijack this



So how did I get infected in the first place?



You usually get infected because your security settings are too low.



Here are a number of recommendations to help tighten them, which will hopefully make you a less likely victim:



HELP!! VIRUS and SPY/ADD WARES!!!?liveupdate



i had some major spyware problems about a month ago and i tried every free scan out there and nothing would help the scan would be free and id would have to pay like $39.99 or get rid of what they found..... i did spybot,spyzapper,superanti spyware,avg spyware and alot of others and the only one that worked for me was this http://spywareremover.com/ its not free its like $19.95 or something like that i know its not over $20 it might be $19.99 and it worked wonders for me %26 its cheaper then $49.99 which is what one of the spyware programs wanted me to pay and i didnt have that kind of money to go and blow , i had alot of spyware, on the 1st scan they found like 500 and i just kept running scan after scan and the next day it was gone, and a plus is if it doesnt work you can get your money back. im still using it and i havent had any more problems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment