Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help me pls!! My comp got spyware!!?

What happen last few day was window defender show that theres a spyware call CLickspringpurityscan that need to be delete. Everytime i delete it, it just keeps on coming back. I've try disconnect from the internet, goin to safe mode, and open all the antispyware program that i've got and scan and delete them. But once i connect the internet again, that spyware is still here. Now i dont know what to do. I cant reformat my C drive because i have like 4 family members of stuff in there, is there anyway that i dont need to reformat my comp??Can someone please help me out!! Thankz for all the expert thats out there!!



Help me pls!! My comp got spyware!!?systemworks



Do this:Go to Control Panel,Performance and maintanence,on the left,click system restore,than click turn system restore off on all drives,than scan again and remove.It should be gone permanantly.See below on protecting your PC



Here is a top list of free antispyware



Spybot S%26D



Windows Defender



Ad Aware Se Personal



AVG Antispyware 7.5



SuperAntispyware



If you don't have any antispyware protection,use Windows Defender for



real time protection.



If you need a firewall,use ZoneAlarm Firewall free.It is good.I



tested against Norton(paid) and this is better.



Download Spyware Doctor(Trial version) and do a scan to see what is

No comments:

Post a Comment