Friday, August 21, 2009

How do I remove a window that pops up everytime I change from one page to the other?

The window says: Your computer was infected by unknown trojan. Its dangerous for you system (critical files can be lost)! Click ok to download the antispyware program to clean your system! (Recommmended)



It's drving me nuts everytime I change the page it pops up and I had to turn my speakers off because it makes an annoying sound.



How do I remove a window that pops up everytime I change from one page to the other?internet



I recommend this free guide. It covers how to use free software to remove viruses/spyware.



http://www.spywareinsider.com/removal.ht...



How do I remove a window that pops up everytime I change from one page to the other?network



It might be on the website you are on. If you get it for the same website everytime, you should get a popup blocker. Firefox has one built in. If it is on a variety of different websites, it actually an infection on your computer, but you should not click on the popup. Possibly think about investing in a good antivirus program or use a free one such as AVG Antivirus.
1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ) .Then update your windows through firefox



Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs

No comments:

Post a Comment